Banana_Split

20Subscribers
13.1KVideo/Pics views
5.4KProfile views
77,336Rank
About me:

  • ed: 1 year ago
  • Last : 3 weeks ago

Banana_Split's Posted comments

Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
10 months ago

You're not kidding! I was shittin' my pants all night long! RIP to my undies!

0
reply
Banana_Split in I Can't Stop Sharting In My Shorts!
United States
Male
12 months ago

Oh it sure was, I spent the rest of the party on the toilet!

0
reply
Banana_Split in I Can't Stop Sharting In My Shorts!
United States
Male
12 months ago

I was reaching for the toilet paper all night long!

0
reply
Banana_Split in I Can't Stop Sharting In My Shorts!
United States
Male
12 months ago

I went to a masquerade ball party! It was so much fun, but what I didn't realize is that the punch bowl wasn't filled with punch...it was actually raspberry rose! I drank several cups, and now I can't stop farting! Looks like I'll be shittin' my pants all night long yet again, how embarrassing!

0
reply
Banana_Split in I Got My Asshole Fucked and Couldn't Stop Farting After!
United States
Male
1 year ago

That was the most embarrassing part! I couldn't stop sharting in my pants, and everyone knew it was because my asshole had just gotten stretched wide open! Forget the walk of shame, these were the farts of shame!

+1
reply
Banana_Split in I Got My Asshole Fucked and Couldn't Stop Farting After!
United States
Male
1 year ago

They were absolutely ruined! I had to throw them in the garbage after I was done farting in them!

+1
reply
Banana_Split in I Got My Asshole Fucked and Couldn't Stop Farting After!
United States
Male
1 year ago

There's a reason they call it the shit of shame...

+1
reply
Banana_Split in I Got My Asshole Fucked and Couldn't Stop Farting After!
United States
Male
1 year ago

Oh I was gaping all night long! I had the worst case of loose asshole farts I've ever felt!

0
reply
Banana_Split in I Got My Asshole Fucked and Couldn't Stop Farting After!
United States
Male
1 year ago

Oh brutal is an understatement! My poor little butt hole will be feeling that one for a long time!

0
reply
Banana_Split in I Got My Asshole Fucked and Couldn't Stop Farting After!
United States
Male
1 year ago

Hope you all enjoyed this one from me! I sure got taught a lesson about what anal can do to a girl! Looks like I'll be farting all night long!

+3
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

I couldn't stop shitting my pants the whole day!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

It sure did suck to be me! I was farting out every letter of the alphabet! My butt hole was so sore for days!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

I sure would have...if I'd had any underwear left! I ruined them so badly that I had to take them right off and throw them in the trash can! That didn't help me stop farting though...and I spent the rest of the day walking around ripping wet farts right into my tight pants with no undies at all! How embarrassing!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

I was much less cocky after getting my asshole blown out! My pants were a hot chocolatey mess from the farts that hot sauce gave me!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

My farts were so wet and spicy that they ruined my undies, so I took them off, threw them in the trash, and then proceeded to fart into my jeans until they were ruined too! It was so humiliating to be unable to stop ripping bubbly pepper farts into my pants with no underwear at all!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

Oh trust me it was! And with how spicy that pepper sauce was, I couldn't stop shitting my pants and underwear all night long!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

You're not kidding! I was farting so hard that I felt like I'd gotten fucked in my asshole!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Gangbang Girls
United States
Male
1 year ago

Brazil may not have won the World Cup, but they certainly won the award for Loosest Asshole of the Year! They'll be shitting their pants for weeks after the brutal gaping they received!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

Shitting has never been easier for me after that!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

Spicy peppers will do that to you - I couldn't stop farting OR shitting!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

I was sore for days!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

I had to! I absolutely destroyed my undies! I was waving my underwear as a white flag by the time I was able to stop farting!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

I was practically gaping afterward! I had to be careful not to shit my pants!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

It's true! Hot sauce always gives the wettest and spiciest farts, I sure learned that the hard way!

0
reply
Banana_Split in Spicy Hot Sauce Gave Me the WORST Case of the Farts!
United States
Male
1 year ago

Hope you all enjoyed this one from me! That hot sauce sure taught my butt hole a HARSH lesson! Looks like I'll be needing a new pair of undies!

+5
reply
1
Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. [ X ]