- ed: 1 year ago
- Last : 3 weeks ago
CrunkyDevil's Posted comments
Prettiest pussy . Which is a great reason to fuck her ass.
This was minutes before Max pissed in her face!
Why can't any of these dudes shoot a load properly? This chick deserves more than sad dribbles.
One of his exceptions in not using career pornstars, and I am glad he did!
True! Not every whore can turn their cunt into a steady paycheck. He helped many whores to not become worthless fat pigs!
Why would six gay guys downvote this?
I always wondered what was going on with the appearance thing. I think it's hot too!
This is classic Max Hardcore. When this came out anal or face fucking weren't standard. He pioneered this stuff for the American market, eventually psiing on girls regularly. The US government convicted him for obscenity and he went to prison for several years for what is standard these days.
The song is called "Hey man Nice Shot", but yeah, it's not needed