- Relationship: Single
- Intrested in: Girls
- Birthday: 1979-12-21
- ed: 7 months ago
- Last : 4 days ago
GDIZZLE79's Posted comments
She's amazing
Little miss BBW. Australian performer
She's amazing. What is her name?
Oh my word. She is so incredibly sexy
Who is she?
She is absolutely gorgeous
I love this woman. Merce is so incredibly sexy.
Melanie is so incredibly sexy. Fantastic body, lovely arse and gorgeous tits.
Love her big fat sexy arse
She is so incredibly sexy. She has an amazing body, and that ass is absolutely magnificent
She has the most incredible body. Is she in any more videos?
I absolutely adore this lady
I would absolutely love to bury my face in her beautiful big ass
Wow. She's incredible. Gorgeous looking girl, lovely thick body, gorgeous tits, and that big round sexy ass is absolutely magnificent
Wow. She's absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful girl, lovely thick body, she has gorgeous tits, and that big round ass is amazing.
God I love this woman. Merce has the most perfect body, ass and tits
She is so fucking sexy. What is her name?
Fucked her a few times when she used to escort in Liverpool. She's an incredibly sexy woman and an amazing fuck
I wouldn't say she was ugly.
Love Libby. She's just so fucking sexy
Logan and Vixen. Vixen is so sexy. She has an amazing body and the most gorgeous little ass. Does anyone know who the other lady is)? She's beautiful
She is absolutely gorgeous
Ava is amazing. She's so incredibly beautiful, she has an amazing body, a lovely arse and gorgeous tits.
I love Lexie's gorgeous big fat sexy arse
Both women are hot, but I love Vixen. She has an amazing body, gorgeous little tits and the cutest ass
She is beautiful. Lovely looking girl, great body, lovely tits, and a gorgeous arse. Does anyone know her name and if she's in any more videos?
I love this woman. Sarah Jane is just so incredibly sexy
She is so incredibly beautiful
This is the very sexy Dylan Devere. Had the immense pleasure of fucking her when she used to escort in Liverpool
I absolutely adore this lady. Merce is just absolute perfection
She's gorgeous. Love her big tits
Love this woman. Ava is absolutely perfect
That ass is absolutely magnificent
I love this woman. Sarah is just so fucking hot
Does anyone know her name? Has she been in any more videos?
Who is she?
That ass at 7:03. Incredible. I want to bury my face in her beautiful big ass
Wow. This video is so hot. She is so incredibly sexy. I love her thick body and big belly. She has gorgeous tits, and that big fat round ass is so fucking sexy
Lexie is so fucking hot. Love her chubby body and gorgeous little tits, and that big fat sexy arse is absolutely magnificent