- Relationship: Open
- Intrested in: Guys
- Birthday: 2001-01-04
- ed: 2 years ago
- Last : 42 minutes ago
RuffKutt's Posted comments
Thanks for your comment. Tiffany aka Santana is a professional slut and very good at her profession
I appreciate your comments, thank you. I’m fairly new to this music video editing and your comments help to improve. Thank youIt’s strange because I just started working on the 2nd Phoebe Sunshine video. I took down the “Rock Your Booty” to rework some parts in it. The first part was initially a 480p 4-minute music video. I found a better copy and expanded on it. I over saturated the video with all music. It will be back soon; it’s one of my favorite works but could some tweaking to make a little better
Thank you for your comment I appreciate the
J MaC
Yeah, she can that affect on guys
The guy was afraid to get completely naked, so he left his black socks on
Thank You for your comment; If you do not like anything on a restaurant menu, it's okay to politely leave.
Good Production...Don't care for casting tattoos
Sofia Rose@BbwSofiaRoseI dont do anal. When you want to pay an obscene amount of money Ill consider it.
Thank you for your comment; but its not helpful criticism
Yeah, those sunglasses are horrific
A camera capturing another camera capturing the scene.
I believe Mandy retired from the porn business 5-6 years ago and is writing songs now...Check out her social media channels. She still adorable as can be.
You're Welcome... I freshened it up. Appreciate your Comment; I'm pleased you enjoy it.
It's coming back soon... just for you.
Yeah, did you like it
Thanks for the comment; appreciate the [names] suggestions; have one of Nirvana Lust;!Anything for an Education:
Yeah, she is one SSBBW "SEXXXY"; she brings the Frolic, the Naughty & the Nasty
Sunny Bunny has a huge enough ass to cause a Solar Eclipse
She awesome... but her name she goes by is "Angel BBW"
THAT VIDEO IS IN FRENCH, which I don't understand. The song I never heard before and has a chaotic vibe. Give me some time to get familiar with the material and produce something worthy from it. Thank you for the challenge. It'll be awhile, but it will eventually happen
Thank you for your commentGlad you enjoyed it.
Signature Caricature Bubble Boob in comics
you're welcome, great suggestion... her ass is banging...If i can work the song in I will....Let me know
The Fuck Doll has a air leak somewhere.
Good for Her [Melinda Smith aka Mercedes Carrera] hope she enjoying her well-deserved restricted vacation.
Thanks for the suggestion; Ill look into her
Posting a Venus Rising video later today
Thanks for comment... Aweeesome Avatar
Bro, just shave what you have left of your hair; you look ridiculous with those hair scarfs .
Lucas Stone
You Just Like The Way Her Pussy Looks
I posted it today. Look it over and let me know what your think. I'm open to criticism.
Thinks for the comment... Lila Lovely in the works
sure... I'll put it on my list of "to do"
Erin is Big Bottom Sexy
Thanks for your comment and suggestion... put it on the list
appreciate the comment; thank you for the suggestion "NIRVANA LUST" You have a certain one in mind?
YEAH, she loves it too