SaviorSTR

Male , 126 | United States

5.1KSubscribers
22.9MVideo/Pics views
802KProfile views
564Rank
Girls are CUMDUMPSTERS!!
About me:

Pornstars are supposed to be CUMDUMPSTERS

  • Birthday: 1900-01-01
  • Turn ons: JACKING OFF to cumdumpsters
  • Turn offs: NOT JACKING OFF to cumdumpsters
  • ed: 4 years ago
  • Last : 6 days ago
  • Website: http://EPORNER.COM
  • Interests and Hobbies: Cumdumpsters
ed videos (97)
Favorite videos (330)
Piper Mandingo
1080p

Piper Mandingo

30:2490%1,994,859jimsmith00

ed pics/GIFs (9)

SaviorSTR's Posted comments

SaviorSTR in Piper Mandingo
United States
Male
6 days ago

Of course it has 2million views! Piper is the best fun size size queen! ABSOLUTE WHORE! I love jacking off to this slut!!!

0
reply
SaviorSTR in THE Best Scene - Stella Vs. Mandingo
United States
Male
6 days ago

It never gets old jacking my cock to Stella Cox the porn whore giga slut! Amazing whore!!!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Piper Mandingo
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

It never gets old watching this tiny little cumdumpster take a huge cock. What a fucking SLUT!

+2
reply
SaviorSTR in THE Best Scene - Stella Vs. Mandingo
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

TOTAL cumdumpster! Perfect WHORE!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Cindy Starfall Vs. MANDINGO
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

It never gets old jacking off to my favorite little asian cumdumpster slut being a total whore for the biggest black dick in the world! What a fucking SLUT!

0
reply
SaviorSTR in Happy Ending Handjobs 05 Scene 3 HD Daniel Hunter, Gia Grace
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

What an amazing little Asian cumdumpster slut!

0
reply
SaviorSTR in Cindy Starfall
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

AMAZING Asian cumdumpster slut!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Facial Cum Fucking Sluts Cindy
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

What an amazing Asian Cumdumpster!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Cindy Starfall
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

Cindy Starfall is by far my favorite Asian cum bucket. She is such a fucking SLUT! AMAZING WHORE. Love jacking off to her! What a fucking SLUT!!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Katerinchik
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

She's always a blast to wack off to

0
reply
SaviorSTR in Alice Shazam
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

1WOW! Super fun to bear off to

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Master Kitty
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

fun to jack off to this slut!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Hell Vira 2
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

Oh WOW! Her tits are big! I'll jack off to 'em!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Blue Shirt Titfuck
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

Oh FUCK YEAH! I'd cum between the slut's tits!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Payton Preslee-POV
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

I've jacked to Payton so much. FUCK IT! another load blown to her big fake tits! WHAT A WHORE!!!!

0
reply
SaviorSTR in Shiori Tsukada Titty Fuck
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

FOR SURE! I'd cum between her tits! What a slut!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Latina Teen Bouncing Titties
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

WOW! I'd put my dick right in between her tits and blow a fat load! WHAT A SLUT!!!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Blonde Blowjob
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

Oh WOW What a great cocksucking slut!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Cuck She Left You
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

Sluts!!!

0
reply
SaviorSTR in jinny February 27, 1
United States
Male
3 weeks ago

I never miss jacking off to her tits!!!!!!

0
reply
SaviorSTR in Brittney White
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

Brittney White is an absolutely perfect whore with AMAZING natural tits. Too bad she didn't have a longer career! She'll always be fun to jack off to.

+1
reply
SaviorSTR in Brittney Shop
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

It's always fun wackin off to Brittney White!!!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Petite Brunette Brittney White Penetrated By Big Black Dick
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

It is so fun to jack off to Brittney White

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Dream Of Yuri
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

This might be THE perfect black slut

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in She The Cookout
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

What a slut!!!!!!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in I Got Houston Winning March Madness
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

What a perfect black slut!!!!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Ambitious Head
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

I would definitely let this dumb slut give me a blowjob!!!

-2
reply
SaviorSTR in Fine Ass Remi
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

This bitch is an absolute THOT. I would not mind cumming down her throat!!

-2
reply
SaviorSTR in Luscious Marie
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

I would not mind letting her suck my dick! What a SLUT!!!

-2
reply
SaviorSTR in Dream Of Yuri
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

She's good at sucking dick! what a slut!!!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Follando al aire libre Yuri Dreamz
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

O WOW!!!! She can suck my dick any time!!! what a slut!!!!!!!!

-2
reply
SaviorSTR in THE Best Scene - Stella Vs. Mandingo
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

You cannot go wrong jacking off to Stella Cox! What a slut!!

-2
reply
SaviorSTR in DAIZY - SMART Black WHORE!
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

Daizy is one of my favorite pornstars to jack off to. She's a perfect little whore! I just enjoy beating off to her. TOTAL SLUT!

-2
reply
SaviorSTR in Brittney White WFBG
United States
Male
1 month ago

Brittney White is my favorite pornstar and this is the only time her slutty ebony cumsucking cockslut ass took 2 dicks. I've jacked off to this scene SO many times. PERFECT whore

0
reply
SaviorSTR in Bukkake Osa
United States
Male
1 month ago

Very fun to jack off to this ebony slut whore!!!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Daisy Sucks All Of Her Boyfriend's Friends' Cocks! WOW
United States
Male
1 month ago

It never gets old jacking off to Daizy blowing everyone like a total slut

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in EBONY VOLUPTUOUS TEEN BLACKMAILS HER STEPDAD AND FUCKS HIM AT HOME
United States
Male
1 month ago

She is just the perfect ebony cocksucking cumslut. TOTAL whore. Very fun to jack off your dick to!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Piper perri
United States
Male
1 month ago

Perfect little petite SUPER HIGH BODY COUNT slut. Such an amazing little pornwhore! SOOOO fun jacking off to her little slutty body.

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Piper Perri - We Don't Tell Mom
United States
Male
1 month ago

I never really realized how many bodies this little 80 pound cocksucking whore has! WOW! I mean she has fucked a LOT of guys. What an amazing little slut! So fun jacking off to this little slutty pornwhore!

0
reply
SaviorSTR in Hqcollect 3384
United States
Male
1 month ago

Piper is just such an amazing little petite nympho whore! So slutty and just a perfect little cocksucking slut!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Hqcollect 2219
United States
Male
1 month ago

OH WOW! I fucking forgot about this whore. Definitely gotta stop a blow a load to her for old times sake. What an amazing classic pornstar slut whore with NICE FAKE TITS! So fun to beat off to her!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Hqcollect 3979
United States
Male
1 month ago

WOW! Holy shit that's one sexy ebony slut whore! I'll probably have to start jacking it to her daily. Fucking amazing little ebony whore! JFC!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Hqcollect 4126
United States
Male
1 month ago

Ariel has always been my favorite ebony slut whore to jack off to. I back in the day finding her and just wacking off to her EVERY fucking day. Such a perfect ebony slut!!

0
reply
SaviorSTR in Hqcollect 4350
United States
Male
1 month ago

Holy shit it has been a LONG time since I jacked off to Julia! I when I used to but nuts to her at least once a DAY back in the day! What a blast from the past! Still very fun beating my dick to her.

0
reply
SaviorSTR in Hqcollect 6365
United States
Male
1 month ago

I would RAIL this bitch. WOW. I would fuck the DOGSHIT out of her. In the meantime, she is very fun to jack off to!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in Hqcollect 6133
United States
Male
1 month ago

ABSOLUTELY! I would definitely not mind getting my dick sucked by her and then railing the fuck out of her. VERY fun to jack off to her!

-1
reply
SaviorSTR in DP Anal Super-fuck
United States
Male
1 month ago

WOW! She was fun to jack off to!!

0
reply
SaviorSTR in Tyra Moore Interracial
United States
Male
1 month ago

I have a thing for big tits ebony cocksucking cum dumpsters, but this one has the same birthday as me so I've probably jacked off to her at LEAST 1000 times. Very fun to jack off to her!

+1
reply
SaviorSTR in I'm A Bad Elsa 27 10 25
United States
Male
1 month ago

perfect little dumb ass blowjob whore

-2
reply
SaviorSTR in Right There... Deeper Deeper!!! 16 07 26
United States
Male
1 month ago

It's so fun jacking of to this dumb ass whore!

-2
reply
Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. [ X ]