Feminists are right: all porn is misogynistic and exploitative. It reduces women to a set of holes. Thats why I love porn :)
- Birthday: 1945-04-20
- Turn ons: Naive and stupid teens of any gender getting fucked in the ass by older men do not care about them
- Turn offs: Liberals who pretend porn is empowering, feminism, equality
- ed: 3 weeks ago
- Last : 44 minutes ago
normal_guy69's Posted comments
Once she retired she had nothing to offer the world. The truth is that she did us all a favor when she offed herself with a Pringle can's worth of pills. It was a little rude to do it in stranger's RV, but that's just what she was, an attention whore until the very end
She took her head off with a shotgun. I guess she wanted to take one last blast to the face
Look. This is going to sound a little harsh but please don't kink shame. I hope she sent all of her money home to her family and that her dad spent all of it on alcohol. I hope that when she left the industry she overstayed her visa to get a job cleaning houses. I hope she was deported by ICE after living here for 20 years, and now after after a lifetime of inhaling cleaning chemicals she has lung cancer, which she doesn't have the money to treat, so she's gonna die in a shack all alone. That's my kink so y
don't worry, she just got out of a 2 year long coma and will be paralyzed and mentally "challenged" for the rest of her life. No one will ever love her again. it would be pretty funny if someone fucked her though. you on the other hand will find love, a job, and a car
condoms completely ruin this series
Annoying whiner who threw a permanent temper tantrum when she found out having big tits can only take a slut so far in life. It's good she took herself out of the gene pool before she could reproduce
She's still dead don't worry. But she's being gangbanged by demons for eternity in hell
Video would've been dogshit if the top was actually Indian
He's the best in the industry right now. He seems like a genuinely cruel person. Not just rough, but hateful.
[Comment hidden. Click to show]The most depraved part of this video is the phrase "trans wife"
I love how sad she looks. I wonder what she told herself to convince herself she was doing it for any reason other than the collapse of the Soviet Union and the risk of total poverty. I hope she was able to use this money to escape povert, buy a home in Kiev, and to have a son and daughter. I hope the home was destroyed up by a missile. I hope her son was blown to pieces by Putin and I hope her daughter followed Mommy's footsteps to Prague where she's also getting torn to pieces, this time by huge cocks
Favorite part is when she very clearly says no and they keep going
That's the beauty of poverty. Hopefully the US continues to destroy latin america. Once cuba collapsed we'll have studio quality videos of 18 year olds getting pummeled for 100 dollars
Prolly a single mother with C-section scars who lives in a slim outside of Bogota where she survives on government handouts
I can think of one marriage in particular lmao
Average weeknight at a Cornell frat house
Wait are you telling me the whiniest, must attention seeking whores on the planet copied someone else's lies after they saw that the other whores were getting more attention? That changes everything!
Alright I normally don't do this kinda thing but I looked this whore up and I shit you not she is buried in an unmarked grave because no one maintained the plastic cross that they put over the hole where they fed her body to the worms. I'm not joking. If this bums you out look it up yourself and buy this cunt a tombstone, otherwise just keep jacking off like the rest of us
Not even for a base rate of 400 dollars? Sans out of pocket costs like STD testing, clothing, makeup, substances etc she probably brought home 200 bucks. all she had to do was give herself a lifetime of flashbacks that based on what we know about psychology very well could be the last thing she experiences on her death bed!
This cunt should be in jail for destroying an innocent man's career. James Deen treated her exactly how she asked to be treated and then changed her mind. When a pornstar says she has had that happen to her the burden of evidence should be 100x higher than a respectable woman
How many years do you guys think it's been since this bitch died that someone has thought about her other than jacking off to one of her videos?
[Comment hidden. Click to show]We get one life in between two eternities of non existence. Haley Paige chose her to spend her especially meaningless life getting fucked in the ass for money and swallowing pills. The only positive thing she ever did was make men cum. Rest in piss bitch
Incredible whore. I hope she ended up alone with a dozen black ICE officers in a cold, concrete cell before they sent her back home to Mexico where she belongs
Sorry to get political. I know there is a lot of debate about rights for trans people. Each side makes good points. I always look for common ground in disagreements. I hope we can all agree that they are sex objects unworthy of love and respect
She deserved what happened to her considering how badly she mutilated her body
She was starting to catch an attitude by this point. In a just world she would've never found work again after this
Some people are unworthy of love and respect. Cody was one of them. I ire her for driving her car into a wall when she realized she had nothing to give the world once her holes were too beat up
The idea of eating a Thai street Walker's pussy makes me gag
She's the type of bitch to call her mixed race kid the n word
Has anyone considered that her suicide was actually an accident? When she deepthroated that gun barrel, she probably thought it was a cock!
Who cares? There are millions of whores just like her
shes starting to gain some cognitive function. hopefully she can get to a point where she can grunt out something that sort of sounds like a yes so her family can hire her out or set up an onlyfans. she prolly cant actively suck cock but maybe people can bust on her face. get well soon slut!
Her surgeon botched her SRS so instead of a pussy, she got one hole for fucking, shitting, and pissing. She's like a bird! Anyway I have no sympathy for her because trans aren't women, and they are not worthy of love and respect. they are sex objects. it serves her right for trying to be anything else
it would have been less degrading for her to eat poop on camera. can you imagine looking at yourself in the mirror after going "me chinese" for 20 minutes while you take it up the ass? i hope she thinks of it all the time and that it makes her skin crawl with shame.
Butter faced white bitches and black guys who treat them like shit go together like peanut butter and jelly
Not sure why you're getting down voted. She was a moron
I cum so hard knowing her life was so painful and sad :)
I get extra hard watching rough videos of her because I know they were so psychologically damaging that they led her to end her own life. Burn in hell bitch!
While I certainty don't think they're women, they're not men either. Whatever they are, I'm comfortable saying they are sex objects
I wonder what it is like to fuck a third world whore with absolutely no light behind her eyes
PSA: Every five minutes an overweight ratchet white bitch sucks off a black guy. Do you know where your mom is?
Not a huge fan of the BBL but I do enjoy watching a tranny get railed out by a bunch of black dudes who clearly do not give a fuck about her
[Comment hidden. Click to show]I wonder if the worst part of being an Indian woman is the constant sexual harassment and violence from strangers or if it is having consensual sex with Indian men
[Comment hidden. Click to show]I wish these indian videos came with smell-o-vision. Can you imagine? the savory odors of curried chick peas mixed with the open sewer trickling in the gutter right under the window. The thought makes my mouth water! Gonna go buy a pallet of toilet paper and get on the next flight to the Raj asap
bitch looks like she has down syndrome
Fuck this AI stuff. There are plenty of real whores around
Half Russian half Fillipina is a eugenic exercise in breeding a woman who is only capable of being a whore
It makes me so hard when I think about the fate of these little Brazilian twinks once they age out. The women whores can at least become single mothers. But these boys are basically favela dog food once they turn 25
They really let anything slide in Brazil huh